ASTRA offers a complete service to manufacturers of products and equipment:
- Technical advice and co-development : for all your new products incorporating high frequency welding on flexible materials, we study the project's feasibility and cost, then offer our solutions to finalise product to be developed.
- Prototyping : we have the equipment required to realize your prototypes, drawings, molds and final parts.
- Pre-series and functional tests : when realizing your pre-series, we check the product complies with your expectations and we measure the resistance of the product with control instruments.
- Preparation of the specifications sheet including the verification sheet.
- Manufacturing of series in our workshops following the recommendations and controls imposed by LRQA ISO 9001 specifications.
- Customised packing and delivery : Your choice of packing will be respected concerning the number or units or groups of units.
- Delivery tracked by us.
1. Strapping and orthopaedic comfort
We manufacture orthopaedic straps and buckles for many customers worldwide.
We design and make comfort cushions used in rehabilitation and functional physical therapy.
This orthopaedic equipment: straps, buckles, and comfort cushions fit easily on splints, flexible braces, sit-to-stand lifts, and corsets which are used in the treatment of different pathologies: limb rehabilitation, scoliosis and kyphosis treatment, medical and outpatient equipment and devices.
The straps and buckles that we produce are neither glued nor sewn, but are made using an exclusive high frequency welding process.
The velcro and hook & loop systems used for attaching corsets, orthotics and braces are extremely resistant and are calibrated using our tools (Iso 9001 certified) which ensure an optimal number of attach/detach cycles and a high shear strength.
The metal buckles used are of orthopaedic quality and are welded at their joints.
We can personalise your straps and display the name or logo of your orthopaedic centre.
2. Armbands and high visibility
Astra designs and manufactures high visibility armbands made from flexible PVC.
They are anti-UV treated and phthalate-free.
The velcro and hook & loop systems used for fixing the bands on the arm are extremely resistant and are calibrated using our tools (Iso 9001 certified) which ensure an optimal number of attach/detach cycles and a high shear strength.
The fluo or reflexit or auto-reflective materials used are very flexible.
The armbands fold easily. They are manufactured using high frequency welding, without glue or sewing and are tear-proof.
We can personalise with your logos and inscriptions : company logo and text.
3. Electrodialysis filtration
Astra manufactures and assembles separator frames for electrodialysis.
High frequency welding is the only process which enables an adequate degree of precision for these filter elements used in the filtration of fluids: water, whey, and tartaric stabilization of wine.